Q: My. Tail lights dash lights don't work there seams to be a short in the headlight switch when you use turn SIG switch the head ou

When I use the turn SIG switch head lights go out no tail lights no dash lights eather

The column mounted multi-function switch may be defective. If so, it will have to be removed and replaced. If you do happen to attempt any work around the steering column, please note that the vehicle’s air bag must be disabled, per Factory Service Manual procedures, due to the possibility of the air bag accidentally deploying while you work on the steering column. Disabling the airbag is standard, indeed required, safety protocol. If the airbag were to hit you in the head, you might not survive. To have the combination switch diagnosed and estimated for removal and replacement, the service to request is turn signal/combination switch diagnostic and replacement.

• My. Tail lights dash lights don't work there seams to be a short in the headlight switch when you use turn SIG switch the head ou