Q: My Tahoe is not wanting to start

My Tahoe starts fine the first time, but after that I can try to start it but it won't unless pump the gas a few times and get RPMs up a little

3. My Tahoe is not wanting to start

Q: How many control arms do the rear passenger side have?

Hello, The rear of these vehicles have about eight different links across the rear of the suspension including both sides. When ordering parts, you can either buy a whole kit or you must be very specific with which piece you...

Q: Suddenly will not start - will crank but will not start.

There is no need to tow it at all. YourMechanic can perform a mobile no-start diagnostic, and if parts are required install them right there at your present location. Since your "no-start" is not an intermittent problem, the cause can...

Q: Parking lights are not working - 2009 Chevrolet Impala

The park, tail, license and marker lamps are turned on when the headlamp switch is turned on, or anytime the automatic light control turns the headlamps on. In either of these scenarios, the body control module (BCM) applies ground to...