Q: My tachometer doesn't work on my 1997 Chevrolet Malibu

My 1997chevy Malibu the tachometer doesn't work

3. My tachometer doesn't work on my 1997 Chevrolet Malibu

Q: On a 1996 Lumina with a 3.1, in which A/C line is the orifice located?

The orifice will be in the line where it comes from condenser to evaporator.

Q: Key broken in ignition switch.

Hi. More than likely, yes, unless there is enough of the key left to extract it with a pair of pliers. Once you replace the lock cylinder and key, the vehicle will have to be programmed to recognize the new...

Q: After alternator is replaced, battery light still comes on

Hello. It is possible that the problems that you have been experiencing with the bad alternators have damaged the battery causing it to be weak. This would make the Battery Light come on. It is also possible that there is...