Q: My suv just got an crack exhaust manifold put in and when i start it sounds great when i try to drive it it has no power in thegas

the gas i scan it showed p0301 p0756 p1516 p0756 please tell me what it is.

Hello, The codes stand for: P0301- The computer had detected a misfire on cylinder 1 *Causes: Bad spark, too rich or lean fuel levels, P0756- The computer has detected an issue with the 2/3 gear shift solenoid *Causes: Transmission fluid issue (low or dirty), transmission solenoid failure, solenoid wiring issue P1516- The computer has detected an issue with the throttle actuator control module *Causes: Failed throttle actuator control module, bad connection to the module, dirty or damaged throttle body

The codes P0301 and P1516 may be related. If the throttle is not working correctly, it may be causing the misfire. However, due to the recent repairs made, there is always reason for suspicion. Check that the repairs made are holding, and make sure that is not your issue. Was it ever determined what caused the exhaust manifold to crack? This may also be related. After verifying the repair is holding, you will want to start checking the throttle control actuator code. You can inspect the actuator and see if it appears to be damaged, but there are not many other ways to test them. Its likely you will have to replace it in order to check.

3. My suv just got an crack exhaust manifold put in and when i start it sounds great when i try to drive it it has no power in thegas