Q: My SUV can run fine and all the sudden it will act like it's not getting gas and stall out. It will start back up to do the same.

My expedition will run fine and all the sudden it will act as if it's not getting gas and stall. It will start back up to stall again. I have to let it sit for like 20 mins and it will start to do it again after driving like 30 mins. What could be causing this?

3. My SUV can run fine and all the sudden it will act like it's not getting gas and stall out. It will start back up to do the same.