Q: My SUV can run fine and all the sudden it will act like it's not getting gas and stall out. It will start back up to do the same.

My expedition will run fine and all the sudden it will act as if it's not getting gas and stall. It will start back up to stall again. I have to let it sit for like 20 mins and it will start to do it again after driving like 30 mins. What could be causing this?

A: Hello. There are a few things you may want ...

Hello. There are a few things you may want to do that will likely improve engine performance. These would include cleaning the MAF, a new air filter, a new fuel filter, and new spark plugs. All need to be replaced regularly, and are often looked over. The symptoms you are having are unfortunately attributed to a more serious issue with the fuse box. Your make and model does have a history of experiencing fuse box electrical issues and even damage from heat. Keep in mind that heat causes expansion and if the fuse box is nice and cool when this happens, you may want to turn your attention to the spark plugs and ignition system. The distributor and related components may be experiencing a bad connection when they warm up. Further test the listed components when the vehicle stalls next.