Q: Q: My sunroof is leaking.

My sunroof leaks. I can no longer go to the car wash. What would it take to get this fixed?

3. Q: My sunroof is leaking.

Q: Motor mounts keep breaking

Hello. If the first engine mounts that you had replaced a year ago were the original engine mounts, they could have failed as a result of age and wear. Sometimes, aftermarket engine mounts are defective before they are installed, so...

Q: Q: Car shaking when accelerating

There are numerous potential causes for the symptoms you are experiencing. However, one thing that comes to mind is the torque converter. The torque converter clutch is usually applied at speeds above 30 mph when the transmission is in 2nd,...

Q: Clear fluid leaking near wheels

Hello. We need to gather some more information. Which wheel(s) is this happening with? Is it one wheel or multiple wheels? The only clear liquid to leak from your wheels is brake fluid, and that would make for a very...