Q: My suburban has a gas leak but only leaks when someone turns the key on, other then that it doesn't leak at all. What could this b

I want to know what is wrong with my gas tank on my suburban 2004 1500, when someone turns the key on , gas comes pouring out, I need to know what's wrong so I can get the part and fix it.

The reason it leaks is the fuel pump is under pressure when you turn on the key and will pump the fuel out of where ever it is leaking. Do not drive it till the leak is found and fixed. If you need help with this, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to detect the leak and make an appropriate repair.

• My suburban has a gas leak but only leaks when someone turns the key on, other then that it doesn't leak at all. What could this b