Q: my step dad bought me a car and after few months he did not pay now the car don't want to start but he payed the installments

My dad bought me a car then after few months he did not pay now that he's played the car it's still won't start and I don't know what is the problem am afraid to ask mechanics coz am clueless about cars

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may not be starting for several reasons. There may be something very minor causing issues, or it may be a deeper problem. With that said we need to gather some more information. When you turn the key does the vehicle do anything? If it clicks, remains silent and motionless, or you get no electronics from it what so ever, there may be a dead or failing battery issue. You may also be having issues with your starter. Now if the engine is attempting to start, and is cranking when you turn the key, you may have an issue with a sensor, fuel, or spark. There is no real way of knowing without doing some further testing and observation. For more diagnostic help contact our service department for a quote or to schedule an appointment.

3. my step dad bought me a car and after few months he did not pay now the car don't want to start but he payed the installments