Q: My steering wheel went out and I have a oil leak coming from the top of van

Was driving and my steering wheel started going to the right then just stop working. I also have a oil leak that seems to be coming from the top of the engine

A: It sounds like you have a power steering fl...

It sounds like you have a power steering fluid leak. Your power steering pump is mounted near the top of your engine. There are two hoses leaving the pump. The fluid reservoir is on the car's right side, your left if your standing in front of the car with the hood up. It could be that a hose started leaking, or the pump itself blew a seal. Running the engine with no power steering fluid will damage the pump. You can drive it a short distance if you have to. You will not have power assist to the steering. The steering wheel will be difficult to turn, but you still have control over the front wheels. I would advise having your car inspected by a qualified mechanic to diagnose and repair your leak.