Q: My steering wheel squeaks on a full turn

My steering wheel squeaks on full turn i went to mechanic he could find nothing wrong he greased it but it did not work

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle’s power steering system works hard to assist with your steering. When you turn the wheel full turn, the amount of stress put on the system is quite extensive. There is a strong chance nothing is wrong with the vehicle, but that the pump is simply straining at that point. If you have reason to believe there is something physically wrong with the system, double check the drive belt tension which powers the pump. Also double check that the fluid is not only full, but in good condition. Any debris or brown coloring is a sign that there is a bigger issues with the system. Either way, a steering fluid flush can not hurt the vehicle and will only improve the system. For a second opinion and inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.