Q: My steering wheel squeaks on a full turn

My steering wheel squeaks on full turn i went to mechanic he could find nothing wrong he greased it but it did not work

3. My steering wheel squeaks on a full turn

Q: How long can I drive on a failing ball joint

If you have a ball joint that has failed, I would not recommend driving the vehicle at all. Failed ball joints propose a serious safety issue to the driver and all passengers. This issue should be resolved as soon as...

Q: i am getting fault code P001477. How far/long can i drive without causing any damage to the engine.

Unfortunately, there is no way to determine specifically how long mechanical failures like this may last before failing entirely. As you know, code P001477 is related to the camshaft adjuster solenoid. When this is not functioning properly, this will cause...

Q: My power steering just stopped working as o got stuck in the snow just now

It's possible that the front suspension and/or the steering rack sustained damage during this incident. The only other potential cause is a power steering pump failure and/or a failure of the drive belt. I recommend you request a power steering...