Q: My steering wheel got locked but I'm able to turn my key - what should I do?

My steering wheel got locked but able to turn my key

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. You will have to remove the steering wheel and check the steering hub for the steering wheel lock. Check to see if the lock is broken or lodged. If the lock is not broken, then you will need to remove and replace the ignition switch to fix this problem. If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your steering wheel lock issue.

• My steering wheel got locked but I'm able to turn my key - what should I do?