Q: My starts then shuts down after 3 seconds - 2005 Chevrolet Corvette

Car was parked for year in heated garage and not started , done this before with no problem . Put gas stabilizer in car , and run perfect for 3 secs

The ignition lock is a common cause for your symptoms. The body control module (BCM) looks for a signal from the steering lock module before it sends power to the fuel pump/injectors and the ignition system. If the signal is bad or erratic, this can make the BCM think the ignition is still locked.

Have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, check why your vehicle starts and stalls before replacing parts, so you can be sure you have an accurate diagnosis.

3. My starts then shuts down after 3 seconds - 2005 Chevrolet Corvette