Q: My speedometer miles stop moving and stayed at 34999.

My mile per hour still move and so does the miles I drive. What do I do so the mile on my car show the mile it has?

3. My speedometer miles stop moving and stayed at 34999.

Q: Pass key fault is on

The keys on these vehicles have a computer chip inside them that is programmed to the vehicle. It is possible that the vehicle may have been attempted to start with a key that is not programmed to the car, therefore...

Q: What would cause a rattling/grinding sound from the front side of the motor in my 2005 Chevrolet Impala

Hello, Most of the time this is caused by an issue with one of the accessory pulleys. Most of the time it is the water pump due to an internal bearing failure. I usually pull the belt off and turn...

Q: When I start my car up its a rattleing sound was thinking catalytic

Hello, the catalytic convertor can make that type of noise. Inside the convertor is a honey comb shaped element that the exhaust gases pass through. Part of that element can fracture and become loose within the shell of the convertor,...