Q: My speakers keep cutting out and the window stopped working. The switch may have popped off the door.

I was confronted with another car due to a truck erratic driving then radio speakers stopped working,my window stopped working,the switch possibly popped off the door,need help with answrrs

A: Hi and thanks for your question. Check the ...

Hi and thanks for your question. Check the wires in the door between the door and the cab. Sometimes the wires get pinched and short to ground with the door shut. If the wires are okay, then remove the door panel. Check to see if the wires are connected to the speaker, window motor, and door locks.

If the wires are fine, then the ground to the system is not sufficient and needs to be fixed. If the wires are broken, then the wiring harness needs to be replaced. If you need assistance with diagnosing your electrical issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect for the source of the electrical problems.