Q: My sons 2002 dogde neon, engine light cam on. It's giving me a p0888 and p0700. I used a voltmeter to test the relay in fuse box.

It reads 11.86V on the always hot terminal, and 11.53V on the two other terminals that gave me 0V when the ignition was off. Whats my next move?

Hi there. I think you might find reading this article on the P0888 OBD-II trouble code very helpful as how to handle your next steps. This article on the P0700 code would also be a good read.

3. My sons 2002 dogde neon, engine light cam on. It's giving me a p0888 and p0700. I used a voltmeter to test the relay in fuse box.