Q: My signal lights work when I first start to drive my car and after a while they stop along with my hazard lights

My turn signals don't work after I have driven my car for a while they stop along with the hazard lights I changed a relay plug and two other plugs that might have been the problem but still don't work

Hi there. The most common cause of a turn signal issue on this vehicle is the combination switch. This is the turn signal arm assembly on the steering column. If the switch is failing then it is less likely to work due to heat expansion on the unit. I typically remove the column covers and test the circuits to verify this before changing the part. It can also be caused by other electrical issues that can arise but that is not too common on this vehicle. If you want to have your turn signals fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair your turn signal switch.

• My signal lights work when I first start to drive my car and after a while they stop along with my hazard lights