Q: My signal lights don't work in the front

My signal lights don't work in the front

3. My signal lights don't work in the front

Q: Q: Engine stalling

Hello. If the stalling condition is reproducible, it will be easier to diagnose. The first thing to be done is to scan the vehicle for codes and data. There are many reasons for a stalling condition, like fuel pressure, vacuum...

Q: 1996 Olds Aurora OBDII P0603 PCM keep alive memory, car is in limp mode and running like it's off timing

Correct the ground connection first, in case that problem is a cause of the trouble code. P0603 does represent an electrical system fault. In practice, this particular fault might be found as battery terminal corrosion or loose connections, Keep Alive...

Q: Where are the crankshaft position sensor circuits A and B on a 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue 3.5 L

There are two different crankshaft position sensors on your vehicle, one designated "A" and the other "B". Both of these sensors are mounted to the engine block. The two circuits that you are referring to run from the sensors (the...