Q: My serpentine belt on my Volkswagen Passat cc 2009 snap. The ac stoped working. On a closer look it looks like the crank shaft pul

My serpentine belt snapped. The ac instantly stopped working and the check battery light came on. On a closer look all pulleys moved except one big one in the back. I think it's the cranckshaft pulley. Any advice on how to fix and determined what cause the belt to snap would be great

3. My serpentine belt on my Volkswagen Passat cc 2009 snap. The ac stoped working. On a closer look it looks like the crank shaft pul