Q: My semi automatic is refusing to start.

I bought the car used yesterday; it worked well for the few hours after I purchased it I then parked for 3 hours and when I went back to start it, it wouldn't start. All the lights on the panel, the radio and head lights all work. When I try to start the ignition I hear a very small buzz sound and then nothing happens. Iv had the starter motor replaces twice today with used parts the first time it worked but again I parked for about 2 minutes and when I came to start it again it wouldn't start. I'm at a loss as off what it could be. Please help

Did you try a brand new starter or just used ones? Starters are a common failure item on many vehicles so a used unit is not always the best route to go. During the no start situation, if there is signal voltage being applied to the starter solenoid and the starter does not operate, the starter is at fault. If no signal is being sent to the starter to start the engine, then you have a problem somewhere else like a relay or the ignition. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look at your no-start concern and offer a more personal diagnosis.