Q: My seat is sliding back and forward

So simply my passenger car seat just got stuck and it's slinding back and forward. It's just not locking in place the lever that u pull up is stuck all the way up so I don't know what to do. Maybe i can by force pull and fix it but a bit scared that i don't brake it. Pls help

You should not let anyone sit in seat until the dealer has fixed the latch of the seat. You may have a stuck lever or the seat track malfunctioned and needs replaced. You could have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the seat to see if it needs replaced or not.

3. My seat is sliding back and forward