Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

Q: Reservoir coolant boiling.

Hello! The cooling system removes a lot of heat from the engine and this process can create a lot of pressure. Expansion tanks or coolant reservoirs are designed into many of these systems. These tanks are used to bleed off...

Q: Chrysler Sebring is still running hot after a radiator flush

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a plugged radiator, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...

Q: Heater core needs replacing

Hi there. Replacing the heater core is a rather extensive job that will require multiple engine and interior components on the vehicle in order to replace. This is why the cost is rather expensive. I would be concerned if you...