Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

Q: Coolant leak on car

Hi. The water pump and radiator are common leaks on your van. Your cooling system will need to be inspected to find what part is leaking. It’s ok to add water to the system temporarily until the leak is repaired,...

Q: Temperature went up when I turn on the AC

The first thing to check is to see if your radiator has a leak in the core and need to be replaced. After that you will need to check operation of the cooling fan to see if it is coming...

Q: Does replacing power steering hoses cause any other issues to arise?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. That's an interesting point you bring up. In short, yes; sometimes when you replace one component another issue will arise because it was masked by the damage on the other part you replaced. This...