Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

3. My Saturn L100 is overheating

Q: Heater not working reliably, is it caused by a bad thermostat?

From what you've described, it sounds like you have a stuck open thermostat. I'd recommend replacing the thermostat to see if this is the cause of the slow heat up of the vehicle since it's a relatively quick repair. In...

Q: Car overheating

Hello, a car that overheats should not be driven since the vehicle can incur further engine damage. On most modern cars, there can be many reasons for a car to overheat, such as mechanical reasons like a coolant leak, stuck...

Q: Truck won't start after changing plugs and wires with a brand new battery it just clicks but every thing works

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you are dealing with this type of issue, you want to verify that the most current repair was done correctly. This means making sure the plugs were installed correctly, the wires were installed...