Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

Q: Why is my air system blowing out hot air in spurts and why is the temperature gauge nearing hot while in use?

This can be caused for a variety of reasons such as a malfunctioning thermostat, a radiator not flowing properly, a faulty coolant temp sensor or AC refrigerant not properly being supplied to the AC compressor. Your car's AC system puts...

Q: Why is my car overheating?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. The cooling fan in your car is electric. It is triggered by a relay and temperature sensor. If equipped with air conditioning, turn it on and see if the...

Q: The gears?

Hi There, It sounds like your transmission may be low on fluid or possibly have a faulty control solenoid. When you rev the engine to get it to go forward, this is an indication that the transmission is producing more...