Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

3. My Saturn L100 is overheating

Q: Q: over heating

If you see no coolant leaks yet you are adding a half gallon of coolant every hundred miles indicates the coolant is going somewhere. It may be a small enough external leak that the coolant is burning off before it...

Q: Q: Overheating problems

Hi. Overheating is typically caused by three main concerns, either not enough coolant in the engine, not enough flow of coolant, (stuck closed thermostat, pinched hose) or the radiator isn't exchanging heat fast enough. If the coolant level looks ok...

Q: My 2000 Ford, F150 won't start ,replace battery and fuel pump

Hello there. When a vehicle will not start, it is usually due to a lack of the correct air / fuel mixture or the inability to ignite the fuel inside the combustion chamber at the correct time. Although the fuel...