Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

3. My Saturn L100 is overheating

Q: does flushing your coolant system fix mixed fluid buildup?

Hi there. You may have to flush the engine a few times and then run fresh water a couple times until system is clean. Then refill it with the proper coolant and distilled water in a 50/50 mixture. If you...

Q: Car ran hot and now it will crank, but will not start.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle will crank, but will not start, needs to be properly diagnosed. Replacing parts without diagnosing, can be costly and time consuming. The fact you got the engine to start after...

Q: My car barely shifts gears, so hard to shift , now won't go into park!!

Hi there. Your car has a safety switch on the transmission that will only allow the vehicle to start in park gear with an automatic transmission. If you're having problems with the shifter, it's quite possible that either the shifting...