Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

3. My Saturn L100 is overheating

Q: Car leaking and overheating.

The engine in your vehicle is well known for having coolant leaks from the elbows at the belt tensioner. However, there are many places coolant can leak from. The best way to pinpoint a coolant leak is by performing a...

Q: Car cranks but doesn't start after overheating.

When any car experiences overheating, there are often damages done to other parts of the system that will prevent the car from starting up again. This is likely what your Toyota Camry is experiencing. Engine overheating causes a sharp rise...

Q: Car won't shift from Park

Hi. Many automatic vehicles are equipped with a park lock that prevents movement of the shifter if the brake pedal is not applied. This lock can experience a failure on its own, or the lock may not release because of...