Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

Q: I have water and fuel in my oil

This is due to a possible blown head gasket near the number 6 cylinder on the engine. You have aluminum heads and may have a crack in the head. I would recommend having the system checked by a certified technician...

Q: We have a 1993 for f250 with a 7.3 idi we have now replaced the water pump thermostat radiator and its still over heating what could

Hello. Overheating can be caused by many things. If you have replaced those cooling system components and the issues continue then there is likely a more serious issue with the engine that is causing the overheating. If the engine overheated...

Q: How fast and how long can I drive with a broken CV shaft?

Once the boot of the CV joint has broke open then over a short time the grease will be washed and slung out of the joint. At the same time you are losing the lube you are getting dirt, dust,...