Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

3. My Saturn L100 is overheating

Q: Losing coolant on a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500

If it's been pressure tested it shows no leaks, the odds are that it's burning. In your case, it's almost always a head gasket that is starting to blow. I've got a video called "How to Tell If Your Head...

Q: Car overheating after oil change

There is very little chance that having the oil changed could be causing your car to overheat. Most likely, it is just a coincidence. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They can come to...

Q: Hi Noe! Happy to talk with you! My 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L V6 engin is leaking the coolant green water. i don t know where?

Hi there. It's quite possible that you have a few things going on with your Grand Caravan that are causing these issues ranging from a damaged thermostat, radiator fan motor, or even an obstruction of coolant inside the heater core....