Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

Q: Radiator leaking

If your radiator is leaking coolant, I would first recommend not to drive the vehicle until it is replaced. When radiators spring leaks, they tend to lose fluid much faster than any other part. I would recommend having your radiator...

Q: Why is my car overheating?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. The cooling fan in your car is electric. It is triggered by a relay and temperature sensor. If equipped with air conditioning, turn it on and see if the...

Q: Car hesitating when accelerating.

There are many sensors on a car that the computer relies to tell it what is happening. Things like engine temperature, air density, elevation above sea level, ambient temperature, etc., are all readings that your cars computer uses to determine...