Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

Q: I can't disconnect my oil coolant lines from under my truck

Hey there. There are a variety of reasons this may happen. Sometimes when the lines are corroded or rusty, the fittings on the end are very difficult to break loose. Try spraying some WD40 on the ends of the fittings...

Q: Engine switch off

Hey there, thanks for asking about your 2005 Smart Fortwo. When a car overheats in traffic, it's a pretty sure sign your cooling fans are not working. You can test this by letting your car fully warm up and observing...

Q: Car waits a bit to start

In order for the starter to engage on this vehicle, the computer needs to disable the anti-theft system. Then the computer will signal the totally integrated power module (TIPM) to activate the starter relay, then the starter can begin to...