Q: My Saturn L100 is overheating

My car is overheating, ive replaced the Reservoir and thermostat, and is still overheating

3. My Saturn L100 is overheating

Q: Q: Overheating and heater not working

It sounds like you may have a faulty thermostat as well as a bad coolant temperature sensor. If the coolant is not getting to the heater core, then this would indicate a bad thermostat or a clogged heater core not...

Q: Changed heads and now it won't start. Dodge dealer said no compression

Hi there. For the valve seats to drop out of the cylinder head(s), the engine overheat must of been severe. Assuming you followed proper procedure replacing the cylinder heads. This would lead me to believe it to be the compression...

Q: Water leaking into back seat area of car.

Hi Francine. Thanks for contacting us today. Leaks like you are describing are commonly caused by damaged body or window seals. There really isn't a process I can recommend for trying to locate the source of the leak, as it's...