Q: My running lights are not working.

My running lights and license plate lights are out on my car. The brake lights, and blinkers work and I checked my fuses but they are still out.

Check the light switch to see if there is any loose connections. Try wiggling the switch or putting it in a position between the running lights and the headlights and see if the lights come on. If the lights do come on, then the light switch will need replaced. If the light does not come on, then check for a voltage before the switch and after the switch. If there is no voltage after the switch be there is voltage before the switch, then the switch will need replaced. If there is voltage before and after the switch, then check the ground circuit on the lights and see if there is a burned or loose wire. A burned or loose wire will cause electrical circuits to not function properly. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My running lights are not working.