Q: My right front wheel is not breaking

While trying to bleed i realized that brake fluid is not being supplied to the right front caliper

Hi there. It sounds like you have a collapsed hose. This will prevent fluid from getting to or from the caliper and can create real problems. Loosen the line at the caliper and see if brake fluid comes out when pressing the brake pedal. If brake fluid comes out of the line at the caliper, then the bleeder or caliper is the restriction. If no fluid sprays out, then the hose is most likely collapsed. Loosen the other end of the hose where it meets the metal line and recheck. If fluid sprays out here during brake pedal operation, this confirms the hose is collapsed. You can then replace the appropriate part and bleed the system as necessary. I would suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an inspection to diagnose your brake pressure problem and to avoid any unnecessary part replacements.