Q: My right front wheel is not breaking

While trying to bleed i realized that brake fluid is not being supplied to the right front caliper

3. My right front wheel is not breaking

Q: ABS Light, car shakes while braking

Usually when the ABS light is on the dashboard it's caused by a faulty wheel speed sensor, ABS module, or low brake fluid levels. The fact that the car shakes when you apply the brakes at 60 mph is concerning...

Q: Q: Radiator leak

Hello. It may very well be that there is a leak in the radiator, but it is also possible that there is a leak in another area of the coolant system. All of the radiator hoses, as well as the...

Q: My Check Engine Light came on - 2011 Hyundai Accent

When the Check Engine Light comes on, it means the engine controller has detected a fault in one of the sensor inputs and that the fault is bad enough to affect the emissions. Most cars have additional warning lights for...