Q: My right front wheel is not breaking

While trying to bleed i realized that brake fluid is not being supplied to the right front caliper

3. My right front wheel is not breaking

Q: when coming to a stop, my truck has a binding/clunking noise in the rear end

Hello, thank you for writing in. While the components you have looked into are great inspections considering you tow often, lets start a little simpler and work our way down the list. Since this is happening while you are braking,...

Q: My car alarm keeps setting off in the middle of the night would like to know which amp fuse can be removed

Hi, thanks for writing in. First of all, the alarm shouldn't be going off by itself in the middle of the night. If it is, there is something wrong with the system. The burglar alarm module receives inputs from various...

Q: Q: Need to pass smog check

Hi there. Your smog check is measured as to how efficiently your vehicle is burning fuel and air. Smog is reliant on many different components. Your EGR valve, vacuum, and also your catalytic converter are factored potential factors. I would...