Q: My right front wheel is not breaking

While trying to bleed i realized that brake fluid is not being supplied to the right front caliper

3. My right front wheel is not breaking

Q: Engine roar while braking/ stuttering while accelerating

Hi there. If the engine noise is happening only when the car is in forward gear, the issue might be caused by a damaged CV joint or the wheel bearings. However, if you're experiencing this sound while braking, it could...

Q: my car make rattling noise ,feel like it stops and goes,while driving, and now displays "check engine"

Inasmuch as the check engine light has illuminated, diagnostic trouble codes have been stored in your car's engine computer (PCM) and those codes, once downloaded, will probably reveal at least the general cause of the problem you are having. If...

Q: I recently changed my cabin air filter and I saw more noise from the engine. Why does this happen?

Hi there. The noise you're hearing may not be engine noise. You may be hearing debris being knocked around the blower motor. The debris may have fallen into the blower motor when you changed the cabin filter. Remove the filter...