Q: My right front turn signal and right rear taillights are not working.

Just installed new stereo with metra harness. 2 wires left over dimmer dash and illumination orange and orange with white. Dash lights also don't work. Please help.

Hello there, installing aftermarket components like the stereo do not always work out properly on your 1998 Mitsubishi Galant. When installing aftermarket radios with the adapter harness all of the wires should have a place to go and all components should function after the installation. Likely problems is a damaged wiring harness, improper adapter, or a shorted wire. At this point this is a job best left to the professionals who will be able to repair the wiring. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your electronic issues and make any repairs required to resolve them.

• My right front turn signal and right rear taillights are not working.