Q: My rear end makes a metallic like sound over bumps at low speeds.

It usually only happens over speed bumps

3. My rear end makes a metallic like sound over bumps at low speeds.

Q: Auto stop not working and changed to engine idle on a Tahoe hybrid. Any thoughts on what could be causing the change?

Hi there. This is normal condition for your vehicle to perform an idle change from auto stop. The main transmission battery is low on a charge and is causing the engine to continue to drive under an idle condition to...

Q: Why does my Mini Cooper rev and shakes when I am stopped at a red light

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. Since the check engine light is on you more than likely have a misfire or a faulty sensor. I would usually start by scanning the computer for codes to see...

Q: Truck is sluggish going uphill

Hello. There could be a problem with your transmission's lower gears. The transmission uses the lower gears when the truck has to pick up speed, go up hills, and haul heavy loads. If the low gears are not operating properly...