Q: My radio sound went out

My sound on my radio went out randomly.

3. My radio sound went out

Q: Car shuts off when stopped or going slow

There are many reasons why a vehicle may stall at a stop or at low RPM. I would recommend having your vehicle's stalling issue inspected at by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to determine the exact nature...

Q: I hear a squeak/creaking wood type sound coming from the front right tire area when turning steering wheel

Hi there. I watched the video and was unable to determine for sure what is causing this noise. However, it resembles a damaged tie rod or wheel bearing. It is true that if the component wears out too much, it...

Q: Why is my car making a squeaking noise when driving even when my foot not on the gas

Hi Jason. In most cases, when you hear a squeaking noise, it's caused by a component that is loose or worn out. Most common sources include a serpentine belt or pulley that is loose or worn out. To correctly diagnose...