Q: My radio sound went out

My sound on my radio went out randomly.

3. My radio sound went out

Q: Knocking on the right rear wheel

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle will need to be inspected further at this point. The sound may be coming from the tire, the hub assembly, the brakes, or the suspension. With that being said, a trained eye...

Q: mysterious oil disappearance

Hello. It sounds like your engine may be consuming oil. Blue smoke is usually the result of engine oil being burned in the combustion chamber. It may be possible that the piston rings or valve stem seals have begun to...

Q: Q: Car cranks, but won't turn over

There is a number of tests that would need to be done on this vehicle to narrow the problem down to an ignition, computer or fuel system problem. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and test the computer...