Q: My radio skips to a different station on it's own and when I put cds in brand new they skip as well can you tell me what's wrong a

My car just had a tune up only issue I've been having is with my radio it skips to different stations on it's own and if I put a new cd inside that skips as well, what can I do to fix this? And around how much will it cost to have done?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My radio skips to a different station on it's own and when I put cds in brand new they skip as well can you tell me what's wrong a