Q: My radio power wouldn't turn on, what should I check

I hit my radio power button, I got nothing, no response.

3. My radio power wouldn't turn on, what should I check

Q: 2004 Toyota Matrix won't go into gear

Check to make sure the shift cables are reinstalled correctly. Make sure when the clutch pedal is pushed that the clutch slave cylinder is pushing the shift fork correctly. If you still have issues then contact a qualified mechanic, such...

Q: Active body control light on and hydraulic fluid is leaking.

Hello, thanks for the question, I'm sorry I can't help you with the price but I can tell you a little about what has to be done to make sure we have your problem fixed. First your car would be...

Q: Alternator not charging battery a600

Hello, It sounds like you may have a voltage regulation problem which may be preventing the alternator from doing it's job properly. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator and maintaining...