Q: My radio power wouldn't turn on, what should I check

I hit my radio power button, I got nothing, no response.

3. My radio power wouldn't turn on, what should I check

Q: where is the location of crank position sensor in 2001 s600

Hello, thank you for writing in. The crankshaft position sensor is located on the back of the engine towards the top of the transmission bell housing. It will be towards the driver's side, and be tucked in close to the...

Q: 18 inch suspension spring popped off and car uncontrollable

Hello. This will only occur if there are other issues with the suspension. If there are any worn out bushings or and corrosion, then the spring can either break and fail or if the other components fail then the spring...

Q: Coolant leak from behind the idler pulley

It is more likely that something above or behind the idler pulley is leaking coolant and migrating to other areas, like the idler pulley. It can be the water pump, thermostat housing, or seals. The cooling system should be pressure...