Q: My radio power wouldn't turn on, what should I check

I hit my radio power button, I got nothing, no response.

3. My radio power wouldn't turn on, what should I check

Q: Car battery drain

You must hire an automotive technician, like one from YourMechanic, to perform a parasitic drainage test on the vehicles electrical system. The mechanic will install a device to read system voltage to check for the drain and can pull fuses...

Q: Transmission problem - 1974 Mercedes Benz 280

Hey there. Since you only seem to have the problem on a hill, then you may be very low on transmission fluid. When the car is put in reverse, it pumps fluid into a large servo to engage the reverse...

Q: Q: Steering wheel hard to turn

Most people don't know this but your steering and your brake booster have a lot to do with each other. Often times if you pump the brakes while trying to turn you will experience stiffness. If this is the problem...