Q: My radio does not work.

When i try to press one to the presets it does not change, nor when i try to change it to "aux" the only thing that works is the off circle and the one to change the radio on the right side. other than that the rest of the other things do not work.

Hi there. All car radios require at least one fuse in order to operate, but depending on the make and model in question (as well as the trim package for the vehicle), your radio may have multiple fuses. Fuses work to protect electrical components from power spikes, and will “blow” if too much current floods the system. It’s possible that one of the fuses; either internal or external, is causing this problem to occur. To know for sure, you should have a professional mechanic complete a radio is not working inspection.

3. My radio does not work.