Q: My radiator has a hairline crack. I am smelling coolant on the outside of my vehicle when car is running and A/C is on. How much w

My radiator has a hairline crack. I am smelling coolant on the outside of my vehicle when car is running and A/C is on. How much will you charge to replace? I have a 2007 Infiniti M35. My phone number is 404.207.2112.

Shay Lucas

Hi Shanaine. It’s best to have your radiator replaced if there is a crack, as it will progressively get worse. To receive a quote for this service, simply click this link to the service page. Once you’re on that page, select the Get a Quote button and enter your information. When we receive your data, we’ll send you an email estimate.

• My radiator has a hairline crack. I am smelling coolant on the outside of my vehicle when car is running and A/C is on. How much w