Q: My radiator fan won't kick on I've checked the fuses and the relay they are good and I have changed the thermostat

My radiator fan is not kicking on..I've changed my thermostat,temp sensor,checked the fuses they are good and check the relay....still not coming on...Help

Hi there. If the temp sensor, thermostat and relays are good, it’s more than likely that your fan motor is damaged or an electrical short in the system exists. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection to determine what is causing the fan failure and recommend or complete the right repairs for you.

3. My radiator fan won't kick on I've checked the fuses and the relay they are good and I have changed the thermostat