Q: My Question is I have s 2004 Ford e xplore and going into 3rd gear it bangs also my O/D light is flashing maybe repl VSS sensor

The car going into 3rd gear bangs also reverse is alittle ruff the O/D light is flashing also other than that the trans is smooth it doesn't slip at all it is a nice ride. I was surfing the Web and some people were saying it is proably the VSS sensor. I was curious what your thought might be?

3. My Question is I have s 2004 Ford e xplore and going into 3rd gear it bangs also my O/D light is flashing maybe repl VSS sensor