Q: My question is about the throttle position sensor

I was told I have 2 throttle position sensors one by my gas pedal and one on the motor i know about the one on the motor. When I'm driving service stabilitrak and service traction control come up on my dash then it says losing engine power and I have to pull over and turn off the ignition for about 5-10 minutes then I can drive again till it does it again could this be the throttle position sensor on the motor? If not what could it be?

Hi There, The Stabilitrac and traction control systems are operated via wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information simultaneously to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. When this happens, you may experience the symptoms you have described. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS and traction control system.

3. My question is about the throttle position sensor