Q: My power train fault light came on in my car last night and my vehicle started acting funny not wanting to pick up speed.

What can the problem be with my car and how can it be fixed? My power train fault light is on. Car wasn't wanting to pick up speed last night while driving home. Please help me

You cannot determine the cause and repairs needed just by the light coming on and vehicle computer limited speed or throttle response. You will need to have the computer scanned for the codes stored and then the code pinpoint tested to find the cause of the problem.

3. My power train fault light came on in my car last night and my vehicle started acting funny not wanting to pick up speed.