Q: My power steering suddenly went out with a oil like liquid coming from everywhere. On the passenger side. With no warrning

I was driving my car pulled into store and my brakes felt weird and I lost all steering it was so hard to turn. It had a oil like tranny look liquid everywhere

Hello. I can help you with this issue. If the power steering failed, and you have observed transmission fluid in the engine compartment, a power steering hose and/or a power steering system component or seal has failed. The failure is typically a hose but that has to be confirmed. If it is a hose, the repair is fairly straightforward. Hoses on the high pressure side (as opposed to the return side) are usually available as bolt on pre-fabricated assemblies. A certified technician from YourMechanic can perform an on-site diagnosis of the steering and should be able to repair this fairly quickly.

3. My power steering suddenly went out with a oil like liquid coming from everywhere. On the passenger side. With no warrning