Q: My power steering

My power steering fluid is full when the car is off but when I start it it disappears but turn it off it's right back full. What could be the problem

Hi. This usually means that there is a slow leak or leaking power steering fluid from more than one part of the power steering fluid system. Because the fluid isn’t coming out fast every time you turn the car on, the pump starts to pump fluid and the level of the fluid drops because now it is being pumped through the power steering system. And because of the leak, the fluid drops to low or empty when the car is on.

I suggest you have your power steering system checked for leaks by a certified technician from YourMechanic.