Q: My passenger side window will not Roll up. It rolled down this morning but is no longer rolling up

There have been a few instances of trouble but never where the window is unresponsive.

There is a chance the window motor or a component along the circuit has experienced a malfunction. There is also a mechanical regulator and circuit protectors that can be causing this fault. Have an automotive technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your window issue and perform tests to ensure the right component is replaced.

• My passenger side window will not Roll up. It rolled down this morning but is no longer rolling up