Q: My passenger front door is getting water inside when it rains. What should I do?

My passenger front door is getting water inside when it rains - it causes my windows on both my passenger front and back door not to work, what should I do.

Hi there. From the description you have given, it seems unusual for the passenger door getting wet inside, affecting both front and rear window operation on the passenger side. It could be the weatherstrip seals have deteriorated or they are torn, getting window switches and/or window modules wet. The belt molding seal may be the culprit if you are not seeing water inside the vehicle. If you need a precise diagnosis, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to inspect the windows and proceed with proper repairs.

• My passenger front door is getting water inside when it rains. What should I do?