Q: My painted part on my passenger mirror rattles, how can I fix it?

I only have 6k miles on it. When the radio is on and bass is almost off and not even half way up, the painted part rattles. How can I fix it?

This is difficult to diagnose without physically inspecting the vehicle. While this is somewhat normal on many cars, the degree of "normal" depends on the severity of the rattling. The rattling can happen when rubber bushings vibrate loose or fall out. I would suggest taking it to the dealer to see if there are any recalls on this or if it may be under warranty.

3. My painted part on my passenger mirror rattles, how can I fix it?