Q: My old Mercedes is shaking back and forth at 80kmh and then stalling

Its a 1984 Mercedes Benz 200 which idles perfectly but when u get up to about 80kmh it starts to yank back and forth really hard almost like something is tugging it forward and the back, it does that and then stalls after 10 sec no mater what u do ... Ifyou then turn the key it starts up just fine and runs normally until u get back up to 80 then it does it again ... it has been driven gently al its life and have been really taken care of .

3. My old Mercedes is shaking back and forth at 80kmh and then stalling