Q: My odyssey honda won’t start ,the battery is new,what can it be?

It has new battery, is started then it didnt start after i turned it off, the alarm is working

You may have a problem with the anti theft system and may need to have the computer scanned for failure codes and test any codes to see what may be the cause of the no start. It may be a bad starter from having a bad battery. Try to disconnect the battery and then wait ten minutes and reconnect to see if this works? If not then have additional diagnosis done by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

3. My odyssey honda won’t start ,the battery is new,what can it be?