Q: Not starting

We charged the battery and did an alternator check. Charger said alt was bad so we replaced it. Vehicle still won't start. Upon looking closer under the hood, to the right of the alternator there are a couple hoses and I can see antifreeze under the hoses. Thoughts please?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a weak battery or a faulty starter solenoid. Generally, when the battery is weak or producing a faulty connection, you will hear the rapid clicking sound. This may have potentially been caused by the leaking antifreeze which could have shorted wiring out resulting in the battery not producing a proper connection. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Not starting