Q: My mustang start but when i give it gas it sluggish or it turns off

The car starts but when i givr it gas it sluggish or shut off

Hello there. Typically, a vehicle will start and then quit because of an issue with the fuel or electrical system. It is important to monitor fuel levels as well as warning lights which can signal to the driver that a vehicle may quit unexpectedly. In order to correctly diagnose this issue, you need to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car starts then dies inspection.