Q: My motor makes a strange sound

My motor makes a strange sound

3. My motor makes a strange sound

Q: 2016 f150 supercab. Low rpm vibration.

The low rpm vibration may be caused by an engine mount failure or poor fueling from a weak fuel pump. Being a 2016, your concern may still be under warranty so you should take the vehicle to your local dealer...

Q: Power surge after I use the brakes

The issue you describe can be very dangerous for you and your passengers. I have read many instances of other owners having similar issues, some of which have caused accident that have led to injury(according to their statements). It looks...

Q: 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS: fixed oil leak, replaced gaskets on exhaust, intake, and cyclinder head. Car now idles rough/stalls

It is possible that you could have a vacuum leak. I would recommend having your vehicle smoke tested to determine where the source of the leak is. Perhaps the intake gaskets are not properly seared causing an incorrect air fuel...