Q: My motor makes a strange sound

My motor makes a strange sound

Hi there. What type of sound is it making? What do you consider strange? With such low mileage, have you had the dealer check the noise and provide an explanation? If there is something amiss with the engine, it will definitely let you know. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car is making a noise inspection.

Since your vehicle is so new and still under factory warranty I would suggest you just drive it to the nearest dealer or if they are not close then mechanic to check the noise. You should check to make sure the engine oil and fluids like coolant are full. Then do a visual to see if you see anything loose or falling off. If you do then do not drive it and call the dealer to send a tow truck.