Q: My motor makes a strange sound

My motor makes a strange sound

3. My motor makes a strange sound

Q: A garbage truck backed up on the hood of my 2016 kia optima my hood is crunched up to the wind shield. My airbags did not deploy.

Hello, thank you for writing in. To start, there was a major recall of your make, model, and year for an air bag front end crash malfunction. You need to look up your VIN and verify that your vehicle was...

Q: What does the Tailgate Open warning light mean?

The Tailgate Open warning light is located on the instrument panel, and will illuminate when the trunk is not properly closed. When the trunk is closed completely, the light will go away. Tip Like all warning lights, the Tailgate Open...

Q: My car seems to be reheating as I go on the highway or pass around 50mph,after that the temperature gauge starts going up to H

Common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine...