Q: My car makes a winning noise when i start up the car that low external temparatures (below 10C). 2007 Ford Mondeo

My mondeo mk4 (2007) 2.0 petrol makes a winning noise when i start up the car that low external temparatures (below 10C). There is no additional sound or symptom when turning the wheels. If I wait a few seconds the sound volume decreases substantially but is still noticable. When driving on gear the loud winning noise appears but drops to low when in neutral. The behavior is the same regardless of wheel rotation (for instance is rolling on neutral down a slope the noise is minimum entering the gear the noise is back. About 20' later depending on the weather conditions the noise when pressing the gas does disappears

3. My car makes a winning noise when i start up the car that low external temparatures (below 10C). 2007 Ford Mondeo