Q: MY MIL IS OFF I OWN A NAVIGATOR 2004 THAT HAS PROBLEMS WITH ACUATOR AND ACCELERATION HOW CAN I FIX?

I JUST SCAN WANT TO KNOW WHY MY MIL IS OFF READS SECOND AIR SYSTEM NOT APLLICABLE AND HTD CATALYST NOT APLICABLE CAN THE TICKING REAR ACTUATOR BE THE REASON WHY MY TRUCK HAS TROUBLE ACCELERATING?

Hi there. In regards to the issues you’re having with the scanner, there are multiple variables that can impact readings you are receiving, ranging from aftermarket parts or sensors being used on the vehicle, to faulty data in the ECU or the unit itself. It’s also possible that the ECU is damaged, or has a coding error that is causing not only the bad connectivity, but the acceleration problems. Generally speaking, worn out or damaged O2 sensors, catalytic converter, mass air flow sensor, EGR valve, or fuel injectors and throttle body that is dirty can also cause acceleration issues.

• MY MIL IS OFF I OWN A NAVIGATOR 2004 THAT HAS PROBLEMS WITH ACUATOR AND ACCELERATION HOW CAN I FIX?