Q: My mechanic just replaced the transmission unit and the dashboard warning light come on and engine it doesn't start. can you please help me?

My mechanic just replaced all transmission unit and the dashboard light up regolary and engine it doesn't start. it doesn't need any type of reset or reboot computer system? any suggestion...

A: Hi there. Hybrid vehicles will not start t...

Hi there. Hybrid vehicles will not start the engine when moving in short light throttle distance. So, drive the vehicle for a distance and see if the engine will start. If the engine does not start up at all, then check all of the wire connections to the transmission and make sure that they are tight. Be very careful for the wires carry lots of electricity. Also, check the engine out for any wires or cables detached. If you need further assistance with a no start situation on your hybrid vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.