Q: My low beam won't work despite replacement.

The headlight in my 2003 Hyundai Tiburon won't work, even though I replaced the bulb. I checked the bulb in other spots in the assembly and confirmed that the bulb itself works. The problem is that the low beam spot on the driver side won't activate any bulbs and I can't figure out why.

Hi there. Check the harness on the headlight and see if there is a broken wire or a loose wire from the connector. If the wire is broken, you will have to repair the wiring or replace the connector. If the wiring looks good, then check the ground to the bulb and see if the ground is loose or has came off. If you need further assistance with your headlights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My low beam won't work despite replacement.