Q: Lightning bolt

My car don't not go pass 60 mph

3. Lightning bolt

Q: Need advice on whether or not brake fluid should be replaced on my car

The brake fluid in all cars should be changed to prevent the fluid from turning black and creating sludge buildup in the system. This will also keep the internal system from causing wear on the rubber seals and components. The...

Q: Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

There are several things that may be causing these issues. One place to start is the shift lever. There is a sensor that only allows the vehicle to be started if it is in park or neutral. Try shifting the...

Q: Alternator went out; battery won't stay charged

I would first start with having your battery/starting system checked by a certified technician. If the alternator turns out to be faulty, replacement will be required in order to get your vehicle in reliable running condition again. The technician that...