Q: Lightning bolt

My car don't not go pass 60 mph

3. Lightning bolt

Q: RPM problem - 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser

You may be having clutch slippage that is causing the RPM to flare up until it grabs. I recommend having a mechanic road test the vehicle to diagnose the slipping and verify whether you are in need of a clutch...

Q: My car seems to be reheating as I go on the highway or pass around 50mph,after that the temperature gauge starts going up to H

Common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine...

Q: throttle position sensor can it affect coolant temperature?

The throttle position sensor will not have anything to do with the coolant temperature. The problem with the coolant temperature gauge you had may be due to the coolant change that was done or the system itself has a problem....