Q: Lightning bolt

My car don't not go pass 60 mph

3. Lightning bolt

Q: Q: The car slides when driven on bumpy roads

Hello. If the vehicle has aftermarket wheels on it then they may have the wrong offset which will cause this. If the wheels are original then the rear suspension needs to be checked for worn parts. If the suspension is...

Q: Car jerking when accelerating from stop.

The valve covers on these engines are known for leaking oil into the spark plug holes. The seals are part of the valve cover and may need to be replaced. A qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can check...

Q: Engine starts but stalls immediately

This may be an issue related to what is called an idle air control module. This is a module that regulates the amount of air that is allowed into the intake system as it is mixed with the fuel before...