Q: My left tail light does not work.

I went to install an after market sterio. But kept blowing fuses until I finally. Got it to work. Well now my left tail light don't work, I think the dimmer wires messed up the dimmer switch because I have no power to tail light. Brake light or blinker on left tail light. And my headlight blinker on left side blinks normally like there's no problem. So could this be a fried dimmer switch or something worse?

You will need to check the bulbs and sockets in the left tail light. The wiring to this light for the tail light is spliced together with the right side. The left turn and brake lights go through the multifunction turn signal switch. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to trace the electrical problem to see if you have burned out light bulbs or you damaged the multifunction when you shorted out the wiring in the dash.